- What was your first impression of the other character?
Ethereal, head-turning, and show-stopping. When he walked in that night there was nothing else in the world that.
- If you had to compare Dylan to an animal, which animal would it be and why?
I think he would be a swan, elegant, graceful.
- If you got a chance to turn the clock back to an earlier time, would you? When would you turn it back to?
I’ve lived that time, so no, I wouldn’t go back. The times now are easier on gay men, freer.
- If you could change one thing about Dylan, what would it be?
I would change how isolated he felt, how alone.
- Do you have any regrets? If so, what?
I have many regrets, who doesn’t? You don’t live as long as I have without them. I regret the complacency that I had when I was younger, that I didn’t pay enough attention to the people around me, to see how they were feeling. I lost my brother forever because of my short comings.
- What makes you happy?
The scent of men, the musk, the lust, the need. The way men’s bodies move and feel.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
I run my club, play with my subs, hone my skills. Anything I want.
- If you had to compare yourself to food? What would you choose and why?
Curry. Strong and spicy. Complicated yet simple.
- How do you deal with it if someone crosses you?
Depends on how bad they cross me. If the betrayal is great enough, they won’t be heard from again.
- What do you want written on your gravestone?
“Just a man.”